Saturday, May 19, 2007

Basketball Fever


I have been running a temperature lately. Each weekend since March, we've had a basketball tournament to go to. Its not so bad, I truly enjoy the opportunity to be with my wife and kids, but the excitement at the games is more than what I think I can take!


This weekend isn't unlike the others. Today we are packing up and heading south a few hours to the next game. We stay over at a hotel (has to have a pool for mom and the lil' brother!) bringing our cooler packed with food to save on dining out.


The dogs go to the vet who boards them for the weekend while we're out. They don't seem to mind the weekends overnight with their dog friends..


Oh well, I count myself as lucky. Lucky to be able to have this chance to chase around all over with and for my kids.

No comments: