Sunday, December 9, 2007

Last Day of Hunting Season

Where we live, the hunting season opens at the end of September and runs through today. Now that it's out of my system, I can get back to posting! Yes, I've been out in the woods for the past three months and have found my say safely back home!

What does hunting have to do with being a dad? Plenty! If any of you are hunters, you'll know what I mean! Hunters learn a lot about nature, life, and themselves.

One thing that is taught in the outdoors is patience. You learn to sit quietly and observe. You learn to accept and work within the environment that your subjected to. You learn to prepare. You learn perseverance. You learn respect.

If you are a hunter, please share your thoughts with us! BTW, small game season ends in February, and Turkey season is right around the corner. See you out there!

No comments: